DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 Boredom flight walking the dog over early autumn hills

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Hi Alex
loved your video on “boredom”. It is like you are doing FPV. It says you are using a Mini 2. What are you using a phone, tablet or an iPad?
Thanks, John

Reactions: alex_markov
It’s not missing the proper tag. This is a Mavic forum. Your FPV videos should be in the FPV forum. It’s like being in a Ford forum and complaining there’s no Camaro tag

Another good one out the camera!! I like at the end you usually have a Return to Alex shot!! Thumbswayup

It’s not missing the proper tag. This is a Mavic forum. Your FPV videos should be in the FPV forum. It’s like being in a Ford forum and complaining there’s no Camaro tag
Agree, I stopped posting when had evo 2 but with my mini i posted some and then i had an conversation with admin who told me not to stop sharing my clips as they are drone clips and we are not discussing drones but views ;)

Agree, I stopped posting when had evo 2 but with my mini i posted some and then i had an conversation with admin who told me not to stop sharing my clips as they are drone clips and we are not discussing drones but views ;)
Lol, no issues then. If the admins don't wish to follow what boundaries they've set, that's entirely up to them. It's their forum, not mine. And I shall gracefully bow out. I wish you continued success with your flights.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
erintse