DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 Boredom flight walking the dog over early autumn hills

It’s not missing the proper tag. This is a Mavic forum. Your FPV videos should be in the FPV forum. It’s like being in a Ford forum and complaining there’s no Camaro tag

Reactions: alex_markov
Another good one out the camera!! I like at the end you usually have a Return to Alex shot!! Thumbswayup

It’s not missing the proper tag. This is a Mavic forum. Your FPV videos should be in the FPV forum. It’s like being in a Ford forum and complaining there’s no Camaro tag
Agree, I stopped posting when had evo 2 but with my mini i posted some and then i had an conversation with admin who told me not to stop sharing my clips as they are drone clips and we are not discussing drones but views ;)

Agree, I stopped posting when had evo 2 but with my mini i posted some and then i had an conversation with admin who told me not to stop sharing my clips as they are drone clips and we are not discussing drones but views ;)
Lol, no issues then. If the admins don't wish to follow what boundaries they've set, that's entirely up to them. It's their forum, not mine. And I shall gracefully bow out. I wish you continued success with your flights.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tstr14