DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 3 AVATA - Floating over the Autumn Woods...

AlbionDrones

Reactions
Site
www.youtube.com
A relaxing drone flight to share today, a flight close over the late autumn canopy of our friends Top Lodge Woods, filmed a few months ago, but not previously shared...

Flown with the AVATA and filmed in 4K 60fps...

Very pretty. Quite a contrast of green pasture and autumn colors. I’m assuming you’ve sped this up for two reasons. You’re certainly flying at a speed I’m not brave enough to try among the tree tops, and my iPad could barely keep up focusing on the closer images.

It doesn’t matter if that was your actual flight speed or not. It adds an interesting element of excitement.

Reactions: AlbionDrones
Nice video!

Reactions: AlbionDrones
Very pretty. Quite a contrast of green pasture and autumn colors. I’m assuming you’ve sped this up for two reasons. You’re certainly flying at a speed I’m not brave enough to try among the tree tops, and my iPad could barely keep up focusing on the closer images.

It doesn’t matter if that was your actual flight speed or not. It adds an interesting element of excitement.
Thanks for watching and commenting...

The first 14 seconds are sped up to double speed - I wanted to include the climb but it felt very slow - but after that it is all at natural speed, flying in N mode for the first 1m 38sec - so 15 mph - then in S mode for the rest of the video, so up to 30mph...

Being ducted the AVATA is fairly robust for flying in close to trees, as long as you stick to the smallest branches it can take a tap, but larger branches will crash it...

Reactions: PixelMagic
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anton13