DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 AVATA - Autumn Tree surfing

AlbionDrones

Reactions
Site
www.youtube.com
Had a good day out today our second time flying the AVATA much fun tree surfing wood running and a few trench runs too - along a snmall brook - too much for one video so this is the tree surfing

Nice video, and good flying

Reactions: AlbionDrones
Oops, my bad, uploaded a HD rather than 4K version, here is the 4k one...

Had a good day out today our second time flying the AVATA much fun tree surfing wood running and a few trench runs too - along a snmall brook - too much for one video so this is the tree surfing

Hah! Tree surfing! You certainly did that, great flying skills. Poetry: It was so nice I watched it twice ! 😄

• Love
Reactions: AlbionDrones
Hah! Tree surfing! You certainly did that, great flying skills. Poetry: It was so nice I watched it twice ! 😄
Thank you kindly Joeblow, was only my second time out with the AVATA, loving it... Thanks for the watch and the comment :)

Now that I have taken a look, that really did look like fun. Thanks for posting.
Thanks Jim, it was real fun to fly it too, I was uncertain about FPV, but after trying a friends AVATA I have to say it puts a huge grin on your face, sttill wont take over form the camera drones for me, as thats my main interest, but it means I can fly anywhere and have fun when I cant go somewhere special to fly the MINI3 Pro or AIR3 :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seacorope