DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 Silently and slowly drifting through the woods...

AlbionDrones

Reactions
Site
www.youtube.com
An extra video today, from last weekend, taken at a friends woods, silently drifting through the cold still woods with the AVATA...

Our friend who owns the woods asked us to take the footage for her to share it with her partner, who is in palliative care and cannot get to the woods that he loves, we are hoping the video ,ay bring him some peace...

Only the third time out with the AVATA, and loving it..

Loved it

Nice one! I have been thinking about buying a Avata.
Thanks...

They are an amazing bit of kit, and the MC2 is realy easy to use too... Lots of options of where and how to fly - you dont just have to tear *** along like a loon, which is what I was trying to show with this video :)

An extra video today, from last weekend, taken at a friends woods, silently drifting through the cold still woods with the AVATA...
For outsiders, the video is of course a bit long, but for the poor man in the palliative care unit it is certainly a nice enrichment. In any case, you flew well Suzanna, because you didn't kiss a tree with the AVATA 😉
Cheers Paul

Reactions: AlbionDrones
For outsiders, the video is of course a bit long, but for the poor man in the palliative care unit it is certainly a nice enrichment. In any case, you flew well Suzanna, because you didn't kiss a tree with the AVATA 😉
Cheers Paul
Thanks Paul, I came close a few times, but they are on the editing room floor ;)

Beautifully done. Would love to have an Avata, but getting someone to be a VO is tough. I have the original DJI White Goggles and never use them since I don't have anyone interested in spotting for me. My wife went with me once....

Beautifully done. Would love to have an Avata, but getting someone to be a VO is tough. I have the original DJI White Goggles and never use them since I don't have anyone interested in spotting for me. My wife went with me once....
Thanks... I am fortunate that hubby is happy to come and spot for me, my own dedicated 'Goose' as a friend once put it :)

He is also welcome to fly, but has some difficulty with the coordination, so gnerally doesnt fly much..

Lucky you. My wife is not interested in my drones. She was always interested when I was flying in the military, but not drones. I told here this is much better. If I crash the drone, I will always be able to walk away!!!

Beautiful! Enjoyed watching. Thanks for sharing.

Our friend who owns the woods asked us to take the footage for her to share it with her partner, who is in palliative care and cannot get to the woods that he loves, we are hoping the video ,ay bring him some peace...

Only the third time out with the AVATA, and loving it..

Thanks for the walk in the woods, which look very similar to those in western Oregon right now. I always enjoy your videos. Except they make me want to spend money on an Avata! 😄

Thanks for the walk in the woods, which look very similar to those in western Oregon right now. I always enjoy your videos. Except they make me want to spend money on an Avata! 😄
Thanks for the comment, glad it was enjoyed...

Yeah, sorry about that, its always a case of N+1 whre drones are concerned, always room for another, if you can justify the cost and have a reason for using it...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xa_