DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

BOSE - a company that standsby its product

AnzacJack

Australian Defence Veteran
Reactions
Had an amazing experience with BOSE yesterday. 3 years ago spent $500ish for a pair of good quality noise cancelling headphones (quiet comfort 35). They have been great and ive literally travelled the world with them over the 3 years. A couple of week ago they started behaving strangely. When I turned them off, they would sit for a few minutes and then turn back on. Then stay on until battery drained. Pretty annoying.They are 2 years out of warrant, but I still would have expected better life for the money I paid. So i call BOSE customer service to see if i can send them in for repairs. The bloke checks my serial number and informs me that they are way out of warranty. He then asks meto wait a minute. 5 minutes later he comes back on and informs me they will be sending me a brand new pair of Quiet Comfort 35 ii at no cost. I was blown away, and more than a little impressed at this level of customer service.
Not drone related, but I wanted to give them a shout out.

More than a service, it was a gift to you. Rarely happening in this materialistic world we live in today.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pleopard