DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Bought a platinum!

macoman

Reactions
Hello guys... I am coming from a phantom 3 standard and a xiaomi 4k. But I want a drone that is portable and can give me an amazing range. I learned about the Mavic Pro for a long time but never took seriously the first version. With the Mavic Pro platinum. Things are different. It's a revised version of the original Mavic Pro. I ordered this beast few minutes ago. Now I am trying to find a tablet holder and a backpack.

Reactions: macoman
Hello guys... I am coming from a phantom 3 standard and a xiaomi 4k. But I want a drone that is portable and can give me an amazing range. I learned about the Mavic Pro for a long time but never took seriously the first version. With the Mavic Pro platinum. Things are different. It's a revised version of the original Mavic Pro. I ordered this beast few minutes ago. Now I am trying to find a tablet holder and a backpack.

I got this shoulder bag on Amazon for $19. It's $25 now. It holds everything for me perfectly, slings over my shoulder, and has a strap to keep it from sliding off. I was very pleased. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01MTRWYRU/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o09_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1. If you just want a bright phone, look up "Wunderphone" in the forum and see all the hype about how so many owners like it just to fly with it. They bought it only for that. It was once $49 at Walmart. Mavic owners were buying them all over the country. Then they were $68 at Best Buy. You will be impressed with the drone you are buying. It's very reliable, solid and fun!!!

Got my Mavic today!!!!
9ffb0e41a5bbc5424dd0d4f40b388e85.jpg
ae1f8bc523916dfbc1648bc8eeaae2c2.jpg

We know you're excited. Congratulations. Hope you have some great areas in which to fly.
It's so different than what I used to use... Phantom 3 and Xiaomi 4k drone. The Mavic is just another type of drone. It feel premium, heavy and even the controller pads feel premium. The price it's absolutely right with this drone.

It's so different than what I used to use... Phantom 3 and Xiaomi 4k drone. The Mavic is just another type of drone. It feel premium, heavy and even the controller pads feel premium. The price it's absolutely right with this drone.
I still think the Phantom 3 Standard is a fine machine, great value for the price, strong and providing nice, easy photos. I miss flying it.

I got this shoulder bag on Amazon for $19. It's $25 now. It holds everything for me perfectly, slings over my shoulder, and has a strap to keep it from sliding off. I was very pleased. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01MTRWYRU/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o09_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1. If you just want a bright phone, look up "Wunderphone" in the forum and see all the hype about how so many owners like it just to fly with it. They bought it only for that. It was once $49 at Walmart. Mavic owners were buying them all over the country. Then they were $68 at Best Buy. You will be impressed with the drone you are buying. It's very reliable, solid and fun!!!

Welcome to the club[emoji16]. Just a little info:
Best Buy stopped selling Huawei phones. You can only buy them online now. Everyone dropped their contracts with the company.
I myself have one of the phones I bought used from a member here and it works great. I keep it as a back up, but I also started using it more around the house by adding apps to save on my iPhone battery [emoji38]. My go to display is an IPad 4mini with WiFi and cell service.

yes i read some where that hauwai phones were secretly monitoring your usage and sensitive info was leaked like passwords and such, i think it was on the local news not to use them for banking and pprivate online things

yes i read some where that hauwai phones were secretly monitoring your usage and sensitive info was leaked like passwords and such, i think it was on the local news not to use them for banking and pprivate online things
They're used in every other country. I personally think that Apple told the gov't that they'd come back and pay all those taxes if they'd keep Huawei out. Huawei is the 3rd most popular cell phone maker in the world. The quality is awesome for the price.

Oh man, the excitement of unboxing a new drone... Congrats mate, you’re in for a treat!!! Have fun and enjoy the long easter weekend with lots of flying!!!

Oh man, the excitement of unboxing a new drone... Congrats mate, you’re in for a treat!!! Have fun and enjoy the long easter weekend with lots of flying!!!
I want to fly it but not overwhelming excited. I still have the drone in the box, waiting for the backpack to come in the mail. I am one of these people that when I buy a very expensive item. I treated this like a one month old baby. I do not want even turn it on unnecessarily if I am not going to fly it.

I want to fly it but not overwhelming excited. I still have the drone in the box, waiting for the backpack to come in the mail. I am one of these people that when I buy a very expensive item. I treated this like a one month old baby. I do not want even turn it on unnecessarily if I am not going to fly it.

LOL That feeling will soon pass once you get comfortable with!! Trust me, I was the same way!!

Reactions: badgenes
I was the same way. Took my a full week to build up the courage to fly. Once I did, there was no going back. It’s so easy to fly.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zacf