DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 3 Braemar Castle...

AlbionDrones

Reactions
Site
www.youtube.com
Taken only an hour after the Dreich captures of the Highland Burn and only a few miles away, Braemar Castle in the Cairngorms...

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Another awesome video! I would love to visit half the places you have been. That's one of the greatest things I like about your videos; is that although I can't be there personally, I can be virtually by your video. Thanks so much for taking us along with you.

Another awesome video! I would love to visit half the places you have been. That's one of the greatest things I like about your videos; is that although I can't be there personally, I can be virtually by your video. Thanks so much for taking us along with you.
Thank you for watching and commenting, I am fortunate we are in a position to get away to Scotland 3 times a year, and live within traveling distance to some good sites to fly :)

Taken only an hour after the Dreich captures of the Highland Burn and only a few miles away, Braemar Castle in the Cairngorms...

Looks a lot cleaner than it did back in 2013 when I was there…..
IMG_8696.jpeg

Reactions: AlbionDrones
Looks a lot cleaner than it did back in 2013 when I was there…..
View attachment 175443
Yup, they only finished painting it this year... The owners are leasing it to the community, who want to make something of it, good luck to them :)

Beautiful. Well done.

Reactions: AlbionDrones
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j.bosco