DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Brand new Mavic 3 - gimbal stuck error

Yusaku

Reactions
Hello, I have an unused, brand new Mavic 3.
I have updated the latest firmware and I have removed the protective from gimbal.
I get the message "gimbal stuck error" and (of course) the gimbal does not rotate. I tried to calibrate it but I get a failure after a couple of minutes.
Any help would be welcomed.

Thank you

I think I have seem mention of them having a gimbal lock but I think it should lock and unlock automatically.
I would suggest you do not fiddle with it until an M3 user replies and can confirm whether or not the unlock is automatic etc..
But I suspect this will end up as a return, sorry.

I have updated the latest firmware and I have removed the protective from gimbal.
I get the message "gimbal stuck error" and (of course) the gimbal does not rotate. I tried to calibrate it but I get a failure after a couple of minutes.

Thank you
I just received mine and have the same issue, I called support they told me to return the drone. It is a shame $5000 and it is broken out of the box.

Reactions: Frylikebird

Thank you
I just received mine and I have the same issue. I called support, they tried to calibrate, no luck.
They advised me to return it for repair. I will not accept a repaired drone. you should do the same.

Reactions: Frylikebird
I just received mine and I have the same issue. I called support, they tried to calibrate, no luck.
They advised me to return it for repair. I will not accept a repaired drone. you should do the same.
Wow issues after issues. You're not alone. I'm helping a friend with his new M3. Our problem is the camera keeps making movement for over about 5-8 secs and the gimbal lock comes up. When you turn off the drone does the camera point out ward? Does it suppose to rotate back inward toward the body of the drone?

I just bought a brand new Mavic 3 and the gimble doesn't work. Have the errors gimble stuck, restrart aircraft and it still doesn't work. The store I bought it at doesn't do returns for DJI product and I'm leaving on a trip tomorrow where I'll need it. So frustrating...

I just bought a brand new Mavic 3 and the gimble doesn't work. Have the errors gimble stuck, restrart aircraft and it still doesn't work. The store I bought it at doesn't do returns for DJI product and I'm leaving on a trip tomorrow where I'll need it. So frustrating...
Did you remove the U shaped foam gimbal protector?

Attachments

• 331BAAFF-6910-4767-91A8-766321249B52.jpeg
    331BAAFF-6910-4767-91A8-766321249B52.jpeg
    3.9 MB · Views: 7
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member