DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Brand New

Welcome from the Hampton Roads area of Virginia, USA. We have a Member's Map in the Upper Right of the Title Bar. Click on "Members" and then Click on "Member's Map…" Check it out and you might find some new flying friends.

Mike, I'm glad you wrote you are in Indianapolis, I was going to ask you if "46219" was your Zip Code or your Prison ID… L o L . . .

As a New, Yet-To-Be Drone Pilot, there are a couple of Legal Things you may need to do…

---snip---

After you read the Manuals, read them again, you will be surprised what you missed the first time and you will be better prepared for that first "scary moment…"

Fly On and Fly Safe…

Thanks for the advice and kind comments.

Reactions: LoudThunder
Hi, Group! I'm Mike from Indianapolis. I am so new I don't even have a drone yet! I'm retired and have a limited budget. I'm exploring the feasibility of earning some 'extra' income as a drone pilot. I have a background in photography, so I have some idea about the photo/video side of things.
My thoughts are between two drones, DJI Mini 4 Plus, or the Air 3. Any thoughts or suggestions are welcome.
Welcome to the forum from the Rocky Mountains of Colorado! Happy and safe flying!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne