DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Brian from Salt Lake City area

Raptorman

Reactions
Hey everybody, I've had an Inspire 1 Pro since early January 2016 and plan to add the Mavic Pro before the end of the year. I decided not to preorder in the hopes that the early adopters shake out the early bugs and to get a chance to see from them if it's really as good as it appears. The early testers were not aware that tap to focus is a thing and that DJI has been doing tap to focus since the I1 Pro at least. Sadly, there footage was terrible and it took a couple days for guys that knew what they were doing to demonstrate the focus thing. Fortuneately guys like Iphonedo and Michael Shainblum have demonstrated that when you focus the video is much better.

Anyway, I'm hoping we get some of these in out hands in a few days and we begin to get a better feel for this drone. Looking forward to something that I can take with me anywhere and getting closer to 20 minutes actual flight time with 25% remaining will be a great thing.

Brian

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to our new forum Brian and hopefully it won't be long before we have real testers...us...
posting results :)

Hello! It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum. I hope that you will take advantage of the benefits that come with membership and that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s.

Enjoy TU

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143