DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro Bridal Veil Falls Utah + mavic pro2 + dji fpv

cheezstake

Reactions
Recent vacation footage. One of the coolest waterfalls I have ever seen. It was very crowded that day, and there was another mavic up in the air which ended up being in a bunch of my shots, lol no big deal though. I had a spotter so I was able to avoid the other drone, but its crazy how hard it is to spot another drone mid air.

I was also able to use the dji fpv drone for the first time ( in a video). I only have a handful of flights on it so I'm still getting the hang of it.

Beautiful video and great flying. Just one technical point-at 43 seconds the water FALL seems to become a water FOUNTAIN as the water is ascending the cliff. Utah is truly a magical place. This may be my 76 year old eyes fooling me. It occurs during a pull back shot which may have been reversed in post. Still a great scene and a beautiful place. Thanks

Beautiful video and great flying. Just one technical point-at 43 seconds the water FALL seems to become a water FOUNTAIN as the water is ascending the cliff. Utah is truly a magical place. This may be my 76 year old eyes fooling me. It occurs during a pull back shot which may have been reversed in post. Still a great scene and a beautiful place. Thanks
yes I have 76 year old eyes also and I saw the same thing:rolleyes:

yes I have 76 year old eyes also and I saw the same thing:rolleyes:
Those youngsters tried to slip one by the old timers but no way!
Kidding. I don’t want to discourage any posting here. I once caught something I posted with cars driving in reverse in the periphery of the scene. Oops!

I have been to the Bridal Veil Falls several times over the years. I really thought your video was very good to give some close up looks at the higher parts that are not very visible from the ground. Yes I also thought I noticed two times that the water seems to go up instead of down.

Recent vacation footage. One of the coolest waterfalls I have ever seen. It was very crowded that day, and there was another mavic up in the air which ended up being in a bunch of my shots, lol no big deal though. I had a spotter so I was able to avoid the other drone, but its crazy how hard it is to spot another drone mid air.

I was also able to use the dji fpv drone for the first time ( in a video). I only have a handful of flights on it so I'm still getting the hang of it.

Beautiful vid. Right in my back yard and I have always wondered what it looks like from above!

thanks for the responses. And you guys are correct I reversed the footage of the dji fpv drone a few times so it looks like the water is going up. Working with such little footage (only had 2 half charged batteries) sometimes a clip that wouldn't work ends up working in reverse.

I LIKE It!!! That fly-off the cliff @ :25 was really cool. Great flying. Beautiful around there, the waterfall was spectacular. And such friendly people at the end. What more could you ask for?? :D

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada