DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro Brief taste of winter

You just captured an epic event, very cool , wonder how many people have never even seen snow. ? by the looks of this quite a few . Awesome pictures.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mavic in the Rain and Float on Water

That's A LOT of people out for a stroll lol. I went walking in deep snow once in the Lake District. Quite fun providing you have the correct clothing and gear etc. Especially when you walk over a gully and sink up to your ........

That's A LOT of people out for a stroll lol. I went walking in deep snow once in the Lake District. Quite fun providing you have the correct clothing and gear etc. Especially when you walk over a gully and sink up to your ........

Yes likely thousands of people heading up. Snow is so rare everyone wants to see it. And yes this week there have been people in shorts, trainers, "going out evening boots" and so on. They end up getting rescued by the MRTs relatively often...

Pen-y-Fan-Snow-Sunrise-IMG_6109.jpg

Pen-y-Fan-Snow-Sunrise-IMG_5804.jpg

Pen-y-Fan-Snow-Sunrise-IMG_5348.jpg

It Wales so we dont have tiers - the whole country is basically a T3 with no local movement limits.
Nice to see so many people out enjoying themselves - healthier than festering away indoors.
Skiers and snowboarders were absolutely loving it.

It Wales so we dont have tiers - the whole country is basically a T3 with no local movement limits.
Nice to see so many people out enjoying themselves - healthier than festering away indoors.
Skiers and snowboarders were absolutely loving it.
I do the safety boat on Llyn Padarn for the Man v Mountain event and long distance swim on Tegid. Our son went to Bangor uni !

Fair enough, i last went to Padarn and that area in September. If you get the weather its spectacular up there.

Reactions: KingRat
Fair enough, i last went to Padarn and that area in September. If you get the weather its spectacular up there.
That tree has to be one of the chief attractions! One day I will get up to the old barracks and slate mine buildings... I am not as fit as I was.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaxRichu