DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini Britannia Mine Museum, Britannia Beach, BC, Canada

Beerhunter341

Reactions
Hey everyone, this is my first video posting. I’ve had my mini since November and have been messing around but never really got my groove. Now I’m starting to get a sense of a workflow. This was a great day with my FIL and I cant wait to do another one.

I know I have to shorten this video so I calling it an extended version lol

Hey everyone, this is my first video posting. I’ve had my mini since November and have been messing around but never really got my groove. Now I’m starting to get a sense of a workflow. This was a great day with my FIL and I cant wait to do another one.

Greetings, I'm pretty new as you are regarding videos. I think your's turned out pretty good. Just the other day I thinking about the Britannia Mine, I used to pass it when I went to Birkenhead but that was in the 70's and it was run down then. Good to see how it's been restored. Thanks for posting that

Good first up. Nice panning and gimbal control.
You are right. Once the subject is revealed, then that's about the length of the vid.
Like you, I am a newbie.
Great fun isn't it!

Nice video. What video editing software did you use? I'm trying to find something that's user friendly and simple to use. Just curious, do you know if that mine drilled horizontally or vertically? I would think going down vertically would be a problem being that close to the water. I enjoyed the video though. Great work!

Nice video. What video editing software did you use? I'm trying to find something that's user friendly and simple to use. Just curious, do you know if that mine drilled horizontally or vertically? I would think going down vertically would be a problem being that close to the water. I enjoyed the video though. Great work!
RkyMtnHigh I am using FilmForth which free. Very easy to use with enough functions to do a reasonable job.

Reactions: RkyMtnHigh
Greetings, I'm pretty new as you are regarding videos. I think your's turned out pretty good. Just the other day I thinking about the Britannia Mine, I used to pass it when I went to Birkenhead but that was in the 70's and it was run down then. Good to see how it's been restored. Thanks for posting that

The previous time I was there must have been in the 90’s and it was run down then as well. I wanted to go for a drive to get out of the house. I was pleasantly surprised to see how nice it had been since updating. Great place to fly and since COVID has it closed I was able to fly over where there would have normally been a lot of people. Kind of spooky in a way.

Normally I would be using OBS Studio or Corel Videostudio but this video was done simply with iMovie.

This is a horizontally drilled copper mine. The largest of its kind way back when. It had actually burnt down at one time.

9d349f483e0899a11c84e9d44d7c423d.jpg

Reactions: RkyMtnHigh
Normally I would be using OBS Studio or Corel Videostudio but this video was done simply with iMovie.

This is a horizontally drilled copper mine. The largest of its kind way back when. It had actually burnt down at one time.

9d349f483e0899a11c84e9d44d7c423d.jpg
Wow, very cool! Thanks for sharing!

Reactions: Beerhunter341
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
greg190