DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Broke in 'Noke

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . :)

And everyone here is going to be party to my lawsuit when I go broke from this addictive hobby.

Others to be named:

US Cellular: They are originally at fault. 12/17/16 they ran a one day only special, Galaxy S7 with $250 gift card mailed later you could use against you bill (which I did) and one in the store which I had to spend in the store, and they said couldn't be used to pay the bill (which I think wasn't true, we will find out in discovery). After spending much of it on a mophie case and an otterbox case, I still had a bunch of $$ left and not much time, so I got a parrot mambo for about $85 almost just to get out of the store, they are so slow I had already been there 2 hrs!

Didn't know a thing about drones but went home, had a blast, but wrecked a bunch, phone control sucks of course. So that brings me to the next party, Sam's Club, who dangled a Swing in front of me when I was just innocently walking through the store, that would also give me the controller for the mambo and a 2nd battery, so I had no choice of course.

Then I started wanting video, ran across the Mavic, and found this forum.

And like drinking in front of an alcoholic, you dangle beautiful videos and interested mods and once again I had no choice.
Hi, my name is Adrian and I am a drone addict.
Excuse me now, I am getting the shakes and need to go fly the JJRC H36 into a few walls to ease the pain until I can fly the Mavic again.

BTW... Noke is Roanoke, VA formerly Big Lick.....
Howdy from Wyoming pbzpln, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to MavicPilots. You’ve come to the right place if you are seeking advice, chat, buying or selling you drone, or simply just to say hello. If you need any parts, supplies, or repairs, Im here to help.

Like the style of your enthusiasm,
Welcome to Mavic Pilots!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiraMir