DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Broken gimble

markovb

Reactions
Hi was wondering if anybody knows of a reputable mavic pro repair company in the UK north east or north England area cheers

Drone Doctor has gotten some bad reviews. Spark Angels has good reviews and is usually half the price:

Here is a thread I started about UK repair shops. If your drone is more than 6 months old, your gimbal waranty is void and you DO NOT need to find an authorized service center.

UK Drone repair?

Drone Doctor has gotten some bad reviews. Spark Angels has good reviews and is usually half the price:

Here is a thread I started about UK repair shops. If your drone is more than 6 months old, your gimbal waranty is void and you DO NOT need to find an authorized service center.

UK Drone repair?
Hi, new to the forum.

I actually work with Drone Doctor. They've got one or two bad reviews as they are the largest UK repairer - so hence have more drones repaired and more reviews in general. They're also the only company in the UK that only repairs drones and is DJI recommended.

Spark Angels no longer lists drones on their website.

Reactions: Former Member
Hi, new to the forum.

I actually work with Drone Doctor. They've got one or two bad reviews as they are the largest UK repairer - so hence have more drones repaired and more reviews in general. They're also the only company in the UK that only repairs drones and is DJI recommended.

Spark Angels no longer lists drones on their website.

Sadly, youre right. I talked to Spark Angels last week and they are out of the drone business.

Sadly, youre right. I talked to Spark Angels last week and they are out of the drone business.
It's a difficult business - I understand you're a DJI repairer so you'll be well aware.

Pretty much anyone who can repair laptops etc... can repair drones, obviously barring repairs that need DJI dealer only software like Sparks and Mavic Airs.

There have been a few people who advertised drone repairs for a while then suddenly stopped. Spark Angels, Drones Direct, etc... Even just getting liability insurance for drone repairs is almost impossible at the moment. Willing to bet most people aren't fully covered if they repair a drone, that then becomes faulty and injures someone.

Maybe I should go over more of this in your UK repairer thread.

Reactions: Former Member
It's a difficult business - I understand you're a DJI repairer so you'll be well aware.

Pretty much anyone who can repair laptops etc... can repair drones, obviously barring repairs that need DJI dealer only software like Sparks and Mavic Airs.

There have been a few people who advertised drone repairs for a while then suddenly stopped. Spark Angels, Drones Direct, etc... Even just getting liability insurance for drone repairs is almost impossible at the moment. Willing to bet most people aren't fully covered if they repair a drone, that then becomes faulty and injures someone.

That would be fine.

Reactions: kidroc

Lmao....Thumbswayup:rolleyes::eek:

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada