DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Brothers Turn Self In For Illegal Drone Flight

Careful there.... how about "people violence".
I've never seen a knife, dirk, gun, bat, or club kill anything unless it was in a human's hand.
It's a slippery slope, best reserved for other forums.

Gun lobbies are much more powerful than drone lobby could ever be. Plus the have the constitutional amendment they cling onto. What do we have?
so drone flyers are not supposed to push back because we don't have a constitution or a powerful lobby?

One thing we have is an entitlement attitude by some concerning our privilege to fly.

not much more different than driving a car. it's not a right but it's far from just an ordinary privilege. don't want to get too far off topic so i'll leave it at that.

There are many things in our society that threaten our lives and NOTHING is done about it . GUN VIOLENCE... for example.. our society has given up on that and become obsessed with how evil drones are.

You know your perception of the news and things in general, isn't necessarily "How society thinks".

Have you ever had a drone fly over your head? Did you give two ***** about drones until you brought one?

Careful there.... how about "people violence".
I've never seen a knife, dirk, gun, bat, or club kill anything unless it was in a human's hand.
It's a slippery slope, best reserved for other forums.
Correct
Please stay on topic guys and get off the guns. Not the place for such .
Thanks

Similar to another thread. Hopefully these kids didn't go looking for the accident. If they just came upon the wreck, they should have known to leave the area immediately and return to home. Not an expert on the new rules but I thought flying was not allowed 1/2 hour before sunrise and 1/2 hour after sunset. If that is the case they shouldn't have been there at all. Wonder if they were even w/i VLOS?

Depends on where you are, and part 107 vs hobby, plus anti-collision lights. ok to fly 30 minutes before civil twilight and 30 minutes after civil twilight (the sun is about 6 degrees below the horizon )

Depends on where you are, and part 107 vs hobby, plus anti-collision lights. ok to fly 30 minutes before civil twilight and 30 minutes after civil twilight (the sun is about 6 degrees below the horizon )
Yep the article mentioned it was pitch dark. Being they were there in the first place make me assume they were not 107 pilots

Reactions: Thomas B
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boonaga