DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

broward county Florida

I dont know that park but i use to fly in the Markham Park that is really good for RC or Drones. Here a video of my Helicopter Mikado Logo 800 flown by my friend Nelson Rodriguez Pro Pilot at the Markham Park in Fort Lauderdale FL.

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . ?

I dont know that park but i use to fly in the Markham Park that is really good for RC or Drones. Here a video of my Helicopter Mikado Logo 800 flown by my friend Nelson Rodriguez Pro Pilot at the Markham Park in Fort Lauderdale FL.
thanks. I'v heard of it. I'll look it up on the internet. i hrd there was a membership.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to the forum. You will find all sorts of support and helpful advice. We look forward to seeing your part of the world.

Hi, did you find good spots to fly legally in Broward county?
Hi, did you find good spots to fly legally in Broward county?
thanks for asking. it's been on the back burner since kung-flu. I work close to 50 hrs a week so not a lot of time for exploring. I've"flown" a little bit trying POI mode at cooper city sports park.no body gave me any **** but i just circled in a parking lot around my jeep. just got an ip[ad mini5 with wifi only, so i've been freaking about that a bit. I live in th flight path of Perry airport so i have to load up all my stuff and drive. 2 miles north i'm in FLL warning zones, 3 miles south opa locka, then Mia.I've wanted to run our to Evrglades holiday park and see if they give me any ****, but it's /2 hour drive each way. sorry to babble. 5AM nd starting to work already.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000