DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

BT deal on Mavic combo Kit

Ordered 23/08/2017 @ 2am - standard delivery
Delivered 24/08/2017 @ 9am Heck what a wait, should have ordered express delivery !! :)
Now comes the fun; This is my first quadcopter, having started to read the instructions I can see this is going to be a long learning curve. Still, I knew that before I ordered.
I've found this forum, and its civilised users very helpful - thanks guys & girls

Reactions: Iain225
I paid £999 at Maplin on the day before Black Friday. Not wanting to buy from the importing sites (Drones for Less etc) as their after sales is questionable apprarently, I was looking at UK based sites / shops. Bristol Cameras seem to often come up cheap, so i showed their latest offer to Maplin, and they matched it. At least i then actually bought from a real store face to face!
Love it! So much to learn though.

I paid £999 at Maplin on the day before Black Friday. Not wanting to buy from the importing sites (Drones for Less etc) as their after sales is questionable apprarently, I was looking at UK based sites / shops. Bristol Cameras seem to often come up cheap, so i showed their latest offer to Maplin, and they matched it. At least i then actually bought from a real store face to face!
Love it! So much to learn though.

I totally agree with your way of thinking I did the same, I am always wary about cheaper options from faraway places I would rather have the luxury of taking it back to where I got it from and them doing something about it. I ended up at jessops for mine and paid the list price for the combo pack. Still no regrets

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gadget61