DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

BT deal on Mavic combo Kit

Ordered 23/08/2017 @ 2am - standard delivery
Delivered 24/08/2017 @ 9am Heck what a wait, should have ordered express delivery !! :)
Now comes the fun; This is my first quadcopter, having started to read the instructions I can see this is going to be a long learning curve. Still, I knew that before I ordered.
I've found this forum, and its civilised users very helpful - thanks guys & girls

Reactions: Iain225
I paid £999 at Maplin on the day before Black Friday. Not wanting to buy from the importing sites (Drones for Less etc) as their after sales is questionable apprarently, I was looking at UK based sites / shops. Bristol Cameras seem to often come up cheap, so i showed their latest offer to Maplin, and they matched it. At least i then actually bought from a real store face to face!
Love it! So much to learn though.

I paid £999 at Maplin on the day before Black Friday. Not wanting to buy from the importing sites (Drones for Less etc) as their after sales is questionable apprarently, I was looking at UK based sites / shops. Bristol Cameras seem to often come up cheap, so i showed their latest offer to Maplin, and they matched it. At least i then actually bought from a real store face to face!
Love it! So much to learn though.

I totally agree with your way of thinking I did the same, I am always wary about cheaper options from faraway places I would rather have the luxury of taking it back to where I got it from and them doing something about it. I ended up at jessops for mine and paid the list price for the combo pack. Still no regrets

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman