DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

BT35E & DJI Smart Controller

I‘m not getting power to the BT35E‘s little black Box. Is there a setting I need to change in the Smart Controller?

I assume you are powering it from the USB-C port.
There is no setting to change, but I had the same problem, I found that unplugging the USB cable, turning it over and plugging it back in worked.
I don’t know why, but the plug only seems to provide power one way up!
Otherwise, try a different cable.

I hope this helps

All USB-C cables are not created equally. I tried many cables and only found 1 that works for me.
I bought it from Amazon. Go to Amazon and do a search for this: DockCase USB C to USB C Cable 3.1 Gen 2 10Gbps 100W 4K Video Data Transfer Charging Cable for MacBook Pro ThinkPad Yoga Samsung Galaxy Note 8 S8 S9 T5 LaCie SSD - 22cm

USB C to USB C Cable 20Gbps, QCEs Type C 3.1 Gen 2 Cable 100W 5A 1.65Ft for 4K I like the 20Gbps then there no lag between the smart controller and the glasses

Reactions: V2Rotate
You'll love them there the best fpv glasses I have ever used.

Thank you for posting this I'm on my 5th usb-c cable and still getting the no signal notice in the display, have ordered this usb c cable, hopefully all works fine then.
Wonder why Epson can't ship the glasses with the correct cable included.

Thumbswayup

Reactions: stoogie
Thank you for posting this I'm on my 5th usb-c cable and still getting the no signal notice in the display, have ordered this usb c cable, hopefully all works fine then.
Wonder why Epson can't ship the glasses with the correct cable included.

Thumbswayup
This is the one I use and get no lag off Amazon.com USB C to HDMI Cable[3.3ft], JSAUX (4K 60HZ)Type C to HDMI Cord(ThunderBolt 3

Hi there,

Yes I ordered that one as well problem is it comes from the states eta end of Aug early Sept so ordered the one mentioned above eta Monday, need to get these expensive babies working lol
Thumbswayup

Reactions: Rattydude77
Just a quick update, cable from Amazon UK arrived and the BT-35E glasses are working fine, the cable from US cancelled.
Thanks for your assistance. Epson need to be clearer on the type of USB -C cable required, so many choices out there, in my opinion.

Hi guys!
I bought this Belkin 3.1 USB-C to USB-C 100W Cable to use as sole connector between DJI Smart Controller and Epson Moverio BT-35e and I got a constant stutter in the feed. Flyable, but nowhere as buttery smooth as the HDMI plus USB power cable. Does any one know why this is the case? Thanks.

Link to Belkin 3.1 USB-C to USB-C 100W Cable

Hi guys!
I bought this Belkin 3.1 USB-C to USB-C 100W Cable to use as sole connector between DJI Smart Controller and Epson Moverio BT-35e and I got a constant stutter in the feed. Flyable, but nowhere as buttery smooth as the HDMI plus USB power cable. Does any one know why this is the case? Thanks.

Link to Belkin 3.1 USB-C to USB-C 100W Cable

Don't know why your getting a studder like I said above I use the USB C to HDMI Cable[3.3ft], JSAUX (4K 60HZ)Type C to HDMI Cord(ThunderBolt 3 and it works great no lag or studder

BT300 + black box + SC Enterprise ... be careful .... if the USB C cable doesn't seem to work .. just try to reverse it .. you will see that it works. the two parts look the same but have a direction:)

Attachments

• mov bt35 1.JPG
    mov bt35 1.JPG
    362.1 KB · Views: 20
Hi,

Thanks for sharing. I recently purchased the SC with a M2 Zoom. Whenever I attach the SC to my BT35E, the screen goes dark, and the controller appears to lock up. Is there a setting I should set or a firmware update I should perform first? The SC immediately updated when first turned on, and a recent software upgrade to allow the Air 2/S to be used with it was loaded as well.

Thanks,

Darryl

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinStudent