DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro Buffalo Central Terminal, abandoned train station

cheezstake

Reactions
Beautiful building in Buffalo New York, probably the largest abandoned structure I have ever seen to date.

Beautiful video. Make you think how many memories were created in those buildings.

Reactions: hiflyer201
Very interesting. What a shame such a beautiful complex cannot be repurposed. Very nice videography.

Great job .. I went to school in the Buffalo area long ago and lived there for a few years ... I don’t recognize the building but I remember the train station that’s in south Buffalo.. also the western NY sky was beautiful!! Keep up the great inspirational work !!

Beautiful building in Buffalo New York, probably the largest abandoned structure I have ever seen to date.

Very NICE! questions how many minutes or hours of filming did you have to do to get all of this? Or did you spend more time looking before filming?

Very nice video. Your work gives me some new ideas about ascending and descending along structures. In my case that would be canyon walls. Also your use of the golden hour really added to the video.

Terrific video. loved the camera work and I'm trying to go to school on it. You have to wonder what they used all that space for and where it all moved to. I always think too of all the people who went to work everyday in these places. And oh yeah...the score was also perfect!

Nice shooting. I just recently watched a low budget Horror Movie that was filmed here. Not a bad movie, but not good enough to remember the name...

Nice job. Subscribed.

Great video! I went to school in Rochester and we used to drive the 60 miles to get wings at Duffs.

First of all, very nice video. Great flying. Just a bit too long for my taste but great job. Second, what a crime these wonderful places are not still being used in America for train travel at the quality level of Japanese or European rail. Third, spamgnome is on the right track (yes, pun intended), but going a step further, that building would make great condos with views of the downtown skyline. Then, inside the original main hall could be a brew pub and more. Not sure if Buffalo is cosmopolitan enough for that. I love the clocks on all for corners of the main tower.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NotSure