DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Built in Display M2 Controller

caleb1

Reactions
Sorry if this has already been posted, but I couldn't find anything so I thought I'd start a discussion in this:

A Mavic 2 controller with built in screen.....

Leaked to be released on January 6th, 2019...

DJI’s new controller with built-in display for the Mavic 2 Zoom and Pro leaked in photos

Anyone have thoughts on this?

It depends on the price, but I am likely to buy it, because I am sure the Bag-unzipping to in-the-air time will be about 1/3 the time when using this over the regular controller with a smartphone. In a portable drone that is important to me.

Reactions: mnis
I think it is a move in the right direction. This would eliminate phone compatibility issues and cable problems as well. Also, one less device to charge.
Hope it is not as expensive as CrystalSky.

Reactions: caleb1
I think it is a move in the right direction. This would eliminate phone compatibility issues and cable problems as well. Also, one less device to charge.
Hope it is not as expensive as CrystalSky.
Yes I'm hoping for under $350.....

I hope it,s not a bad joke .And u have to buy them together.
I hope I can buy the controller without needing to buy it with the drone. I'm pretty sure it would be possible, because why would dji make a new remote if the current drone owners can't use it?

I hope I can buy the controller without needing to buy it with the drone. I'm pretty sure it would be possible, because why would dji make a new remote if the current drone owners can't use it?
To make you buy a new drone. It probably only works with the new Mavic 2 Pro Platinum.:)

Reactions: caleb1
Was seen in videos back when the M2 was announced, but it's been months. So enough with the hype BS, if they want people to be interested release the **** thing already.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Andrefu