DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 Bull River Falls - The Reckoning

Crash Pro

Reactions
This is my second attempt at shooting the infamous Bull River Falls located near Cranbrook, B.C. Although not perfect, my somewhat improved flying skills, better equipment and greater understanding of the editing software has produced a pretty spectacular view of the falls and surrounding landscape. I will have to admit that I was shaking badly while filming the river scenes. There is NO room for error and just one small mistake will result in a lost drone.

To obtain the footage, I used a Mini 2, FPV drone and my new Mavic 3. I'll have to say that I'm really impressed with the Mavic 3. It offers jaw dropping footage with incredible clarity and vibrance. It's also phenomenally smooth both in terms of flying and in filming, even on windy days.

Awesome! You've provided a better look at this stretch of river than anyone is likely to see. Including me, a hundred kilometers west. :)

I'll BET you were scairt!

Reactions: Crash Pro
Really great!, Perfect music too and well edited. That's what I love about drones...you simply can't do a video like this without one. They open up so many new and exciting cinematic opportunities for us.

Fabulous footage and very well flown. A mix of kit helps in terms of what and how you can shoo. A superb view of a very spectacular place. Thank you and again congrats.

This is my second attempt at shooting the infamous Bull River Falls located near Cranbrook, B.C. Although not perfect, my somewhat improved flying skills, better equipment and greater understanding of the editing software has produced a pretty spectacular view of the falls and surrounding landscape. I will have to admit that I was shaking badly while filming the river scenes. There is NO room for error and just one small mistake will result in a lost drone.

To obtain the footage, I used a Mini 2, FPV drone and my new Mavic 3. I'll have to say that I'm really impressed with the Mavic 3. It offers jaw dropping footage with incredible clarity and vibrance. It's also phenomenally smooth both in terms of flying and in filming, even on windy days.
Amazing footage, great flying and also great editing. Very well done!!

Awesome video! Loved it!

Looks like there some nice spots to photograph there, access might be tricky though. Well done.

Great job !

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twistedpair