DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 Buried... Preston's Real Life Witch... A must see to the very end...

I have to agree with Marc, she should have been buried outside the boundaries of the church.
Anyone willing to plant her outside the fence?
Just ask'in.

Reactions: Paul Iddon
I have to agree with Marc, she should have been buried outside the boundaries of the church.
Anyone willing to plant her outside the fence?
Just ask'in.

Not nobody now, lol... and I might be old but in 1705 I wasn't there to suggest it either! 🤣

Paul.

I think were forgetting its God Power of the Church and the Rock and the Sacred Soil and Blessing of the Chruch daily that keeps her there. If you take her outside the Church you release her. This is Witch School 101

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain. Capture a Witch on a Broom.

Last edited:
Meg Shelton (died 1705) known as the "Fylde Hag" was an English woman accused of witchcraft. Her grave can be seen at St. Anne's Church in Woodplumpton, now part of the City of Preston district of Lancashire. Meg Shelton's real name is recorded by St Anne's Church as Margery Hilton.

The Woodplumpton 'witch' is reputedly buried upside down with a boulder on her grave...

Accused of using witchcraft to destroy crops, steal milk and transform herself into animals, Meg Shelton was subject of many fantastical tales and stories. Most traditions have her body being found crushed against her cottage wall by a barrel. According to some versions of the story, the unusual death was seen by villagers as a sign that the Devil had come to claim her.

Meg Shelton was buried in St Anne's churchyard, but her body refused to stay underground. The following morning, her corpse was found lying beside her grave. She was reburied, and once more her corpse reappeared. Finally, the priest performed an exorcism and Shelton was buried for the third time, but this time she was interred in a narrow vertical hole, like an oversized post hole, and she was inserted upside down, so that if she tried to dig her way to the surface she'd be going the wrong way. Finally, a boulder was placed over the top of her unusually-shaped grave.

You'll see her tomb three or four times in my flight... Can you spot it??? Dare you look?

Paul.
Loved your video! Such a smooth flight to capture everything in sight. I was drawn in. Your story was nicely written as well. Good job sir!

Loved your video! Such a smooth flight to capture everything in sight. I was drawn in. Your story was nicely written as well. Good job sir!

Thank you for watching and taking the time to comment.

Paul.

if you think she wasn't watching you then you didn't look at the stained glass window 1.52 min in

if you think she wasn't watching you then you didn't look at the stained glass window 1.52 min in

I did wonder when someone would comment/spot the activity in the glass (I was thinking Scooby Doo style ghosts!)

Paul.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anton13