DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Business Card Picture

Chaosrider

Reactions
I need to get new business cards soon for Savage Drones, both for marketing purposes, and because I'm running out of my old ones!

I currently fly the Mini-2, but I expect to start flying the FPV in the not *too* distant future. I downloaded a good Mini-2 picture from the DJI site, but it's a bit tame. An FPV pic might be better. But it doesn't necessarily need to be a pic of either of them. It needs to be a pic that is obviously drone related, and suggests motion/action, which the FPV hints at just by being there...

Full color hi-res pic.

Suggestions/pointers greatly appreciated!

Thx,

TCS

I suggest doing a mock-up of the card with any image you find reasonably acceptable for FPO (for position only) to see what you need to balance the card. Can we see a mock-up?

I suggest doing a mock-up of the card with any image you find reasonably acceptable for FPO (for position only) to see what you need to balance the card. Can we see a mock-up?
In theory...

I don't know how to do that. Except for writing and speaking, I don't have a single artistic bone in my body!

My current plan is to have my printer take a picture that I give them, and see what they can do.

At a top level, they'll be a picture and only a picture on one side, with text and only text on the other side. That's the way my current cards are, and I like it.

The picture on my current card is a stylized American flag...I love it, but it's not obviously suitable for a guy flying DJI drones...

;-)

Thx,

TCS

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Schmidteh121