DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Busy signal at support phone line all week

Calling DJI from Washington State. Has anyone else had this issue?
That fast bust is not a busy. It is an out of service signal. DJI disconnected thst number in Los Angeles. They don't answer email either. Only way to contact DJI successfully in the U.S. is through Chat. It works. Takes an hour to get anyone to respond, and a lot of patience, while communicating with someone in China pretending to be American. Plan on two hours.

I did that on Chat.They could not help me with my sales questions. They gave me the email address to send my concern to. All I got was a computer generated response telling me that the Calf. office is closed due to the virus. Not so great.

I did that on Chat.They could not help me with my sales questions. They gave me the email address to send my concern to. All I got was a computer generated response telling me that the Calf. office is closed due to the virus. Not so great.
If you have a sales question you could try the DJI Store app and chat through there. But worst case scenario they should reply to your email in a day or two.

If you have a sales question you could try the DJI Store app and chat through there. But worst case scenario they should reply to your email in a day or two.
They are not replying to email, despite the Chat "bots" beliefs that they do. There is an auto response acknowledging receipt, promising a reply within 48 hours, but no reply is ever received.

Exactly. If you have sales question, we are far more qualified to help you than anyone at DJI, even if you could reach them! What do you want to know?

They are not replying to email, despite the Chat "bots" beliefs that they do. There is an auto response acknowledging receipt, promising a reply within 48 hours, but no reply is ever received.
I've been emailing back and forth with them for over two weeks, it takes a little bit but they do answer. They even escalated my issue to a "manager" and I received a call from China.

Exactly. If you have sales question, we are far more qualified to help you than anyone at DJI, even if you could reach them! What do you want to know?
Unless you are in charge of membership refunds at DJI, You can't help me.

I've been emailing back and forth with them for over two weeks, it takes a little bit but they do answer. They even escalated my issue to a "manager" and I received a call from China.
You have had better luck than I.
Sent three emails over a 1 week period and never got an answer to any of them except an autoresponse. That was three weeks ago. Phone is still never answered either. Fast circuit busy 24/7. Chat is fastest, if you have an hour to wait in the queue!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
engmarceloacs