DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Button C3 Enabled in .700

oztx

Premium Pilot
Reactions
Among other things, the .700 / 03.01.07.00 update for the RC Pro now allows you to assign a function to the top right C3 button.

Link please.
I’m in a limited internet area, so I’m struggling on DJI’s website.
Thanks

Link please.
Thanks
The RC Pro downloads on its own when it’s connected to the internet. For me, the offer to upgrade came within seconds after the RC Pro completed booting.

I understand the download process.
I was hunting for the release notes. I tend to do a bit of research prior to updating anything, DJI and Apple.

Is the scroll wheel working in photo mode for you with this new update ? I. Explorer mode it works but I thought you could zoom from 1-7x ??

You can zoom in explorer mode but then it’s jpeg only …. Wonder if it’s just mine doing this

Link please.
Thanks

As you know, the official release notes don’t say much at all:

DJI RC Pro Release Notes
Release Date:
Remote Controller Firmware: DJI Fly App:
What’s New?
2022.05.31 v03.01.0700 v1.6.4

 Added more custom functions for buttons and dials. Refer to the onscreen Tips for details.
 Fixed some minor bugs.
Notes:
 This version contains important updates. It is recommended to update the remote controller.
 If the update fails, restart DJI RC Pro, and use DJI Fly or DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series) to retry.

the official release notes don’t say much at all:
And that’s the rub!
That’s the reason for some caution being utilized. l’ll hang back and see how this one moves along so I’m not having to get my bug spray out.

V01.00.0700

• Added switch to the tele camera in photo mode, includes single shot, AEB, burst and timed shot, supports JPEG, RAW, JPEG+RAW photo format, and ISO and shutter speed settings.

• Added switch to the tele camera in video mode, supports 4K@25/30/50fps, 1080p@25/30/50fps format, and ISO and shutter speed settings.

• Added HLG for the Hasselblad camera.

• Added 1080p/200fps to Slow Motion when using the Hasselblad camera.

• Added HLG and D-Log to shoot MasterShots and QuickShots (not including Asteroid).

• Digital zoom reaches up to 3x in normal video mode when using the Hasselblad camera.

• Added support to FocusTrack, QuickShots (not including Asteroid), MasterShots, and Hyperlapse for the aircraft when the Wide-Angle Lens is mounted.

• Added ProRes 422 and ProRes 422 LT format to the Hasselblad camera of Mavic 3 Cine.

• Added one-second option to interval time setting when using Hyperlapse on Mavic 3 Cine.

• Added DJI Mavic 3 D-Log to Rec.709 vivid LUT, providing a more vivid color effect. Download the LUT via Mavic 3 - Downloads - DJI.

• Added Nifty option for Bypassing when using APAS 5.0. Refer to the Mavic 3 User Manual v1.6 for details.

• Added Reset All Settings and Clear All Data options. Refer to the Mavic 3 User Manual v1.6 for details.

• Added support for Japanese RID requirements.

• Increased Home Point refresh rate.

• Optimized the focus performance when recording with the tele camera.

• Optimized the stability of the aircraft when shooting a Hyperlapse.

• Fixed issue: unable to use Hyperlapse when flying near a Flight Altitude Limit Zone.

Reactions: Starz

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Usiron