DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Buy Goggles now or wait for V2????

I think Ver2 is a long way from being released. I would suspect it might be a year or more from now. There may be other goggle versions between now and then that look the same, use the same form factor etc. but are designed to work directly with the other transmission systems in the more expensive drones like the Inspire 2.

If you have done your research and are fine with the issues with the goggles then I think you should buy it now if you want it.

Rob

Reactions: Advexure
I think Ver2 is a long way from being released. I would suspect it might be a year or more from now. There may be other goggle versions between now and then that look the same, use the same form factor etc. but are designed to work directly with the other transmission systems in the more expensive drones like the Inspire 2.

If you have done your research and are fine with the issues with the goggles then I think you should buy it now if you want it.

Rob

Any thoughts on my 2nd question regarding best place to buy?

Considering that DJI just got the DJI Goggles shipping in large quantities only a few weeks ago due to supply and production issues early on it would be very unlikely for an update to the Goggles line within the next 6 months. They were released at the end of April, likely going to be at least a year from that release date for this product line cycle.

They also just rolled out full capability with Head Tracking on the Inspire 2...overall it's very early in the DJI Goggles' product cycle. Hope this information helps!

Reactions: ridoutphotography
Any thoughts on my 2nd question regarding best place to buy?

Well Advexure gave you a pretty quick reply and from everything I have read they are a very good company to do business with, so why not give them a try.

Rob

Well Advexure gave you a pretty quick reply and from everything I have read they are a very good company to do business with, so why not give them a try.

Rob

Thanks for the kind words, @Robbyg. @bdfree if we can be of any assistance to you don't hesitate to reach out.

Rob

You're right...the response was quick and actually quite impressive. I placed my order late last night. God only knows I wish I could find employees like that.

Received mine from Advexure. They delivered in two days. Took it out for test run yesterday. Liked what I got. The only drawback is I wear Trifocals. I need to get reading glasses to enjoy the full experience.

I returned my DJI Goggles because they didn't fit my head, and they are too large overall and don't include a fan to get rid of lens steaming and making you cooler in hot weather. But they are VERY well made.
Many people use FAT SHARK googles thru the HDMI port. These are VERY small and work nicely. However, I would recommend the better Aomway Commander Goggles for less, depending on which model. And you won't need the weird antennas using HDMI.

Screen Shot 2017-09-24 at 3.20.46 PM.png

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
henryairsoft1