DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Buy used DJI Goggles

bonmot

Reactions
DJI Goggles (the USD349 one, white) is out of stock for a while. So I decided to get a used one.

There is one available, which is sold with the Mavic Pro kit. But he is willing to sell the goggles separately.

My drone is Mavic 2 Zoom. According to my study it will work.

My question is: Are they different revisions for the while DJI Goggles? Or there has been only one version?

anything I need to be aware?

thanks

Reactions: ATW
There is only one model of the white goggles

Reactions: ATW
I have the white goggles and use it with my M2P. Only one version but there have been some firmware updates.

You should be aware that they only connect to the drone at 2.4Ghz, which can have the potential for interference in urban areas due the the number of WiFi signals. Another issue is the focus if you wear corrective lenses. I have custom made lens inserts to match my prescription, some people only need basic reader glasses or inserts.

The last issue is some people get dizzy wearing them and then get accustomed over time. Try to be sitting down the first time you use them.

They are a lot of fun if you enjoy seeing what the birds see.

Thanks. I will like get dizzy then, because I get dizzy if playing first person shooting game too long. But this is mainly for my wife. She likes the "birds view".

I assume you need a spotter when using these. :)

I'd be worried about the condition of the lenses and screens.I have heard of people taking thier goggles lenses exposed to the sun to direct sunlight after taking them off and it's distorted the screens. Urban myth maybe? but it sounds plausible

I'd be worried about the condition of the lenses and screens.I have heard of people taking thier goggles lenses exposed to the sun to direct sunlight after taking them off and it's distorted the screens. Urban myth maybe? but it sounds plausible

Never heard of that, but I don't follow the goggles that much as I have Zeiss Cinemizers. All I can say is PayPal and caveat emptor.

Reactions: CallmeDash
The sun shining through the lens could damage the LCD's

Such a warning is given by manufacturer for Oculus VR headwear. I guess it could apply to this as well.

Not in the US. The main point of VLOS is situational awareness of other aircrafts in the area. Not only is your vision narrowed with FPV using the goggles, your attention can get lost, like when watching show/movie/sports game on TV.

I have the original white ones and really like them with my MPP. I do have to wear my reading glasses to get clear focus though because of my own vision issue, not a problem with the googles. I bought them just to try, but the requirement to have a spotter is honestly sometimes a drag, and influences me not to use them as often. That is mostly because there isn't always a spotter available.

Reactions: Camino Ken
Unless you leave the goggles out and with the eyepieces exposed to the sun, the lenses shouldn't be receiving any sun damage.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shakes60