DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Buy used or new?

agraska

Reactions
okay so I found a guy on craigslist selling his Mavic Pro fly more combo with 3 batteries and all the other extras for $1075. He still has all the boxes and stuff but Im not sure if I should buy his or just spend the same amount and get a brand new mavic pro without the fly more combo. Any ideas? Just don't now about buying used drones.

okay so I found a guy on craigslist selling his Mavic Pro fly more combo with 3 batteries and all the other extras for $1075. He still has all the boxes and stuff but Im not sure if I should buy his or just spend the same amount and get a brand new mavic pro without the fly more combo. Any ideas? Just don't now about buying used drones.
It is worth the extra two hundred for piece of mind.
Regards,
-d.

With all the problems people have. Buy new. At least you then have that to fall on. But get one and have a blast. I love mine.

Reactions: agraska
okay thanks guys. I'll be buying mine new. Just wanted to get some other opinions on the situation.

If DJI Refresh is something that you think is wise(I did), go new to ensure a valid Refresh option. Opinion.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deepdark