DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Buying advice MPP

Reactions
I am an experienced flyer (P3,P4), but in between drones :( and want a buy a new one asap. :)
I am from the Netherlands and the prices in the VS are much better. Last time I was in the VS (in March) I saw the best deals are not in any stores, but only online.
I will visit Fort Worth (TX) April 22-29th due to the Rapid conference. I can send the drone to my hotel.

My budget is ~$1500

I think the best option is the MP Platinum. The Air has less range (OcuSync vs WiFi).
Both are compact. The MP2 or the P5 will not be available this month.

I have a Samsung note 8 and an old but favorite Nvidea shiel K1 tablet.

What is the best on line deal?
Is there a local store with a good bundle?

If Amazon is an option, you can find all of the current deals from authorized DJI dealers here:
Buy A DJI Mavic (Deals Updated Daily)

If you want to buy in person, check any local Best Buy/Target/Walmart/Apple stores.

Thanks for the advice.
This is the reason to buy in the US:
211332reevd7rz4netjrp3.jpg

The best deal is at Wallmart, but they don't accept my credit card. Is there a local store in Dallas area?

Personally I wouldn't buy just the Mavic. I have the Pro Platinum, but the DJI Goggles are what really sets the Mavic apart. Its as close to flying a plane as you can get. Incredible video quality and the head movement control of the Gimbal is just crazy good.

Check out the following. Its quite a bit less than I paid for mine. Also, the second link is the case I got, very robust case for the price.

https://www.amazon.com/Mavic-Goggles-Combo-Battery-Bundle/dp/B0758ZLCSZ

DJI Mavic Pro Platinum Drone RC Drone DJI Goggles Waterproof Suitcase Case Box | eBay

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661