DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Byelaws. Where?

FAA controls air space. Not your local municipality.
Use the search function here and read for days.
FAA doesn't control the airspace in the UK only USA. CAA operational in UK, even so many local councils in Britain strictly forbid drone flying from land owned by them, including parks. Sometimes conditional because they insisted in my case that if one wanted to take off & fly a drone in any of their parks they mandated that I join a local model aircraft club at a cost within spitting distance of £100 per year and restricted to only one park in the entire city, despite the fact they own multiple parks.
Best to personally contact all of the local authorities mentioned to see if they have a drone policy and good luck to the OP, he'll need it!

Reactions: elsmeghead
FAA doesn't control the airspace in the UK only USA. CAA operational in UK, even so many local councils in Britain strictly forbid drone flying from land owned by them, including parks. Sometimes conditional because they insisted in my case that if one wanted to take off & fly a drone in any of their parks they mandated that I join a local model aircraft club at a cost within spitting distance of £100 per year and restricted to only one park in the entire city, despite the fact they own multiple parks.
Best to personally contact all of the local authorities mentioned to see if they have a drone policy and good luck to the OP, he'll need it!
And I apologized in post number 11. I have learned from my mistake, of which are numerous, and will work on my ineptitude.

And I apologized in post number 11. I have learned from my mistake, of which are numerous, and will work on my ineptitude.
No need to apologize, anybody can miss what country a post may come from. One of the ideas suggested is that a flag denoting country of poster might be useful.

No need to apologize, anybody can miss what country a post may come from. One of the ideas suggested is that a flag denoting country of poster might be useful.
Please no, some of us are geographically challenged and I haven't seen all the Big Bang Theory Fun With Flags episodes. Seriously, I'd be looking up a lot of them.

Please no, some of us are geographically challenged and I haven't seen all the Big Bang Theory Fun With Flags episodes. Seriously, I'd be looking up a lot of them.
I’d put the Northumbrian flag in my profile, but I doubt many people would get it.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cryhav0c