DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

C1, C2, 5D Programming Issue with Tripltek Pro Tablet

CappedArc

Reactions
Having an issue with the C1, C2, and 5D programming in the Go 4 app using a Tripltek Pro tablet. When I try to change any one of these it closes the app. Worked with DJI on this issue and refreshed the firmware using Assistant 2 for both controller and aircraft and reinstalled the app but that did not fix the issue. Installed the app on my Samsung S7 edge phone and all the functions worked. Are there some settings I need to change in my Tripltek to get the buttons to function? Thanks!

I would let the Tripltek team no as this may be a bug than can make a fix for.
Be prepared to send them all kinds of data .

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mavic in the Rain and Land on Water.

Having an issue with the C1, C2, and 5D programming in the Go 4 app using a Tripltek Pro tablet. When I try to change any one of these it closes the app. Worked with DJI on this issue and refreshed the firmware using Assistant 2 for both controller and aircraft and reinstalled the app but that did not fix the issue. Installed the app on my Samsung S7 edge phone and all the functions worked. Are there some settings I need to change in my Tripltek to get the buttons to function? Thanks!
Did you try the solution on question 17 described on Tech & Usage FAQ | TRIPLTEK

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petravka