DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

C1/C2 Inconsistent behaviour - used for activating front lights

redge57

Reactions
Hi, I am experiencing this frustrating issue! Using Mavic 2 Pro and have 3 batteries. the latest firmware is installed on the A/C and I have checked the status of firmware through DJI GO 4 (with each battery installed, in case this was something to do with any stored functionality in the smart battery).

I have powered up in different sequences (A/C, Controller, iPad/Go 4) and still cannot get consistent results. There was a suggestion from DJI Helpdesk to do a firmware upgrade using DJI Assistant (I have an iMac and had to borrow a W10 laptop - issues with the iMac and DJI said to use a W10 laptop) - the issue prevails!!.

The latest suggestion is to do a factory reset, which is possibly the next step. Very keen to establish if others have experienced this problem.

Cheers, R

M2P. I normally have C1 set to toggle the gimbal and C2 to turn on the bottom light. Every once in a while upon start up, the buttons will be set to camera settings and something else. If I go in during flight and change them back, the changes will not stick. Next time I fly, everything will be fine. Very frustrating.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
juanfraf