DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

CAA drone registration date

all looks better than first proposals and the cost seems to be moving in the right direction lets see how it works in practice when they get the site up and running

An outline of probable UK/ EU regulation coming in next year.

1571747266670.png

Attachments

• Drone Caa CAP1789 EU UAS Regulations-Guidance.pdf
    440.5 KB · Views: 13
Reactions: BigAl07
Im going to wait until July when the rules will be changing again.
so you are not going to fly after November 30th then i take it

No need to register for current members of ARPAS-UK, British Model Association (BMFA), Scottish Aeromodellers Association (SAA) Large Model Association (LMA) and FPV UK.

I just completed the Recreational Flying Only A Certificate, on FPV UK website after login its an easy multi choice questions, there is a B Certificate to pass later as well but that one is not available yet, hope this helps clarify to any member of the above.

I. Ig
No need to register for current members of ARPAS-UK, British Model Association (BMFA), Scottish Aeromodellers Association (SAA) Large Model Association (LMA) and FPV UK.

I just completed the Recreational Flying Only A Certificate, on FPV UK website after login its an easy multi choice questions, there is a B Certificate to pass later as well but that one is not available yet, hope this helps clarify to any member of the above.
I might join FPV UK. It’s seems sensible for us us to team up.

QUOTE="Lastrexking, post: 852393, member: 49437"]
I. Ig

[/QUOTE]
just did much cheaper than the BMFA and by taking their A certificate test i will not have to do the CAA one when registration starts thanks for the heads up

If I read correctly, even if a member of one of the above organisations you will still need to pay the 9 quid to the CAA when they get organised, is that right? The registration waiver seems to be a temporary thing.

Reactions: old man mavic
QUOTE="Lastrexking, post: 852393, member: 49437"]
I. Ig

[/QUOTE]
just did much cheaper than the BMFA and by taking their A certificate test i will not have to do the CAA one when registration starts thanks for the heads u
If I read correctly, even if a member of one of the above organisations you will still need to pay the 9 quid to the CAA when they get organised, is that right? The registration waiver seems to be a temporary thing.
yes you will have to register as an owner you can choose to do it yourself or through the organisation you belong to if you choose that way to do it you are compliant even after the 30th of November till the new year by taking a test with your organisation it exempts you from the pilot test from the caa

Reactions: Congoblue

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
da4o98