Get more from your Mavic
The largest Mavic community in the world
Join Us Now

Cabin Fever

FStopMiami

Reaction score
This situation has affected us all.... some less some considerably more. I am fortunate that I am able to work from home and while difficult I will not complain as so many are in a worse place than I. I am sharing a few photos from a recent trip to Georgia's, Jekyll Island. Feel free to comment and share with your friends and family. I wish you all well and be safe.

Attachments

Dale D

Reaction score
This situation has affected us all.... some less some considerably more. I am fortunate that I am able to work from home and while difficult I will not complain as so many are in a worse place than I. I am sharing a few photos from a recent trip to Georgia's, Jekyll Island. Feel free to comment and share with your friends and family. I wish you all well and be safe.
Wonderful images. I would guess that you used a Big Stopper Lee Filter set up. I have this filter for both regular (100mm) and Nikon 14-24 mm lens 150 mm Lee filter holder; It gives a very nice smooth water effect. These are from Japan 2014 Torii Gate in Miyajima near Hiroshima.

Attachments

FStopMiami

Reaction score
Wonderful images. I would guess that you used a Big Stopper Lee Filter set up. I have this filter for both regular (100mm) and Nikon 14-24 mm lens 150 mm Lee filter holder; It gives a very nice smooth water effect. These are from Japan 2014 Torii Gate in Miyajima near Hiroshima.

Nice images and yes, Using the Lee big stopper along with a 6 stop ND on some of them. Most shot with the 16-35 f2.8 canon on the 5DSr

Armando

Dale D

Reaction score
Great minds think alike. I must have over $500 USD in Lee Filters! Obscene but they sure do the trick! I have the Big Stopper 100mm and filter holders for 100mm, the Big Stopper 150 mm and filter holder plus 14 mm lens assembly, several 100mm and 150 ND gradients.

FStopMiami

Reaction score
Great minds think alike. I must have over $500 USD in Lee Filters! Obscene but they sure do the trick! I have the Big Stopper 100mm and filter holders for 100mm, the Big Stopper 150 mm and filter holder plus 14 mm lens assembly, several 100mm and 150 ND gradients.

Its a safe but expensive addiction.......

Armando

navegabem

Reaction score
Excellent work - love those images!

Reactions: FStopMiami