DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Cable from controller to pc help

Jbeustis

Reactions
He all
I want to get an independent cable that I can plug directly from the back of the drone to the Mac. The one that will allow me to download my footage. Does anyone know what that cable head is called?

Thanks8418C743-4103-411D-8638-D19966C7729D.jpeg like this on.

Reactions: RTKD
I would recommend using a card reader and transfer data from the SD card directly to the PC. It tends to be faster and you don't have to power up the AC.
Of course if you're using the built-in 8GB storage, then there's not any choice.

Reactions: Mrmund and RTKD
I have just bought a type c cable for my Mavic Pro and it does not fit, too big.

You sure you got the right cable? Compare it to the one that DJI provides in the box. The connector on the end should be the same. USB C is the correct cable.

Yes i think so, the same connector goes my wife's Samsung A5 and it fits that.

I have just bought a type c cable for my Mavic Pro and it does not fit, too big.
It sounds like you have the wrong cable. The port on the back is definitely a USB Type-C port.

Here's a shot from the Mavic Air manual:

1546451992288.png

Last edited:
It sounds like you have the wrong cable. The port on the back is definitely a USB Type-C port.

Here's a shot from the Mavic Air manual:

View attachment 57510

The bit you have noted is the aircraft status light/FN button. The USB-C port is under the flap above the status light (correctly labelled 9 on the diagram)

Reactions: Rickolas
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pocki