DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

cable

swarfy

Reactions
hi all ,anyone tell me what cable I need to connect a nexus 7 to my controller ? I have one that works but its way too long the shorter one I have doesn't show the camera I have looked on ebay uk but not sure which one to buy
cheers mick

1. You'll have better luck with responses if you make your thread topic more specific. e.g. "Recommendation for Nexus 7 cable to RC?" Unless someone's out there looking specifically to help you, a one word "cable" doesn't quite cut it.

2. I don't have a Nexus and not sure what's available in the UK, but I'd recommend looking at reviews on the stability of the cable itself. For instance the Kanex lightning cable for iphones/ipads got horrible reviews and people here had poor experiences also. The Iseason one though on Amazon has awesome reviews. No one seemed to have reviewed it here, but I took the plunge and it works great. Comes in a 3 pack and I'm even giving one away to anyone who lives in SF who reaches out to me via PM.

3. Nexus 7 just uses a micro USB, right? Anker is the best according to a lot of review sites for reliable aftermarket lightning cables. They haven't crapped out on me yet and they make micro USB ones too for even cheaper. I'd recommend that from whatever store. Don't get Belkin from Ebay. There are a lot of fakes out there and I'm guessing some may have migrated to Amazon too. Stick to Anker and you won't be sorry. They even have the fancy fabric ones. In addition to reliability, you want a fast connection. These were tested and rated highly. Good luck.

All cables, USB to micro USB are the same. So if one is not working its a faulty cable. I suggest tying a spare or a friends.
Its a case of only buying your chosen length.
Saying that, i have gone through loads of cables, the connections do not last me very long for me, i buy loads.

I brought the Iseason three pack as well and I'm on the other side of the world! Ticked all the boxes yet could not find anything specific relating to using with the Mavic.... anywhere! Has not arrived yet but look well made,spent hours searching!

1. You'll have better luck with responses if you make your thread topic more specific. e.g. "Recommendation for Nexus 7 cable to RC?" Unless someone's out there looking specifically to help you, a one word "cable" doesn't quite cut it.

2. I don't have a Nexus and not sure what's available in the UK, but I'd recommend looking at reviews on the stability of the cable itself. For instance the Kanex lightning cable for iphones/ipads got horrible reviews and people here had poor experiences also. The Iseason one though on Amazon has awesome reviews. No one seemed to have reviewed it here, but I took the plunge and it works great. Comes in a 3 pack and I'm even giving one away to anyone who lives in SF who reaches out to me via PM.

3. Nexus 7 just uses a micro USB, right? Anker is the best according to a lot of review sites for reliable aftermarket lightning cables. They haven't crapped out on me yet and they make micro USB ones too for even cheaper. I'd recommend that from whatever store. Don't get Belkin from Ebay. There are a lot of fakes out there and I'm guessing some may have migrated to Amazon too. Stick to Anker and you won't be sorry. They even have the fancy fabric ones. In addition to reliability, you want a fast connection. These were tested and rated highly. Good luck.
****, you so quick
No, they aren't. There are big differences in build quality.
Different colours too....

A standard micro usb lead works. I've used several on my Nexus 7 2013, all work fine. Using the RC bottom usb port

If you're constantly wrapping the cord away for storage, I'd think the fabric cord would be good. I'm a huge fan of Aliexpress, but I'm done buying cords from any seller on there. They're all @#$@#4. Just get Anker from Amazon and call it done.

Reactions: Jamison74
All cables, USB to micro USB are the same. So if one is not working its a faulty cable. I suggest tying a spare or a friends.
Its a case of only buying your chosen length.
Saying that, i have gone through loads of cables, the connections do not last me very long for me, i buy loads.

I'll just leave this here Back to the original question.. You will need a OTG Micro USB cable to connect between the Mavic controller and th e Tablet.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Surprise