DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Cables for Phones- Pro Platinum controller

Stoney B

Reactions
I'm thinking of getting the Pro Platinum with one of the fly more bundles and I was wondering if there were cables to connect different phones. I'll be using a samsung Galaxy s5. Also would it connect to the charging port? Sorry this probably sounds so basic to you guys. Thanks

In the box, you'll find these short cables for connecting a mobile device to the Micro USB port on the left side of the remote controller:

You can also connect your mobile device to the USB port on the bottom of the remote controller. If needed, you can find some longer cables here.

Reactions: brett8883
I'm thinking of getting the Pro Platinum with one of the fly more bundles and I was wondering if there were cables to connect different phones. I'll be using a samsung Galaxy s5. Also would it connect to the charging port? Sorry this probably sounds so basic to you guys. Thanks

Yes it includes a ligntning, micro usb, and also USB-C cable. Additionally there is a longer micro usb to USB cord for using to charge the remote which can also be used to connect a Micro-usb device to the Mavic.

The Mavic cables that come with it are a weird male-male cables that can’t be used for anything other than connecting to the Mavic(with the exception of the remote charging cable) however the Mavic controller has two ports either of which can be used and one of those takes just a regular usb input so you can actually use ANY common USB cable that has data capability.

Thank you guys. If I use the usb charging cable with my samsung s5 (which it looks like I'll have to, will there be any signal loss or will the video still be the same range? Thanks

If I use the usb charging cable with my samsung s5 (which it looks like I'll have to, will there be any signal loss or will the video still be the same range?
That cable should work as expected.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rapidair