DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 Calanais - an Autumn Sunrise. Isle of Lewis - DJI MINI3 Pro

AlbionDrones

Reactions
Site
www.youtube.com
An overnight visit to the Isles of Lewis and Harris in unseasonably good weather afforded an opportunity to attend Calanais at dawn. Lots of footage and a song suggested by a friend came together into this video, something uinque, beautiful and perhaps sufficient to do justice to the site and the music - I shall let you decide...

@AlbionDrones ,Great video Suzanne,the soundtrack matched perfectly

Reactions: AlbionDrones
Thank you kindly, it is an inspiring place, and the music suggested by a friend that was there with us just inspired the edit...

Reactions: old man mavic
This is a Magical Drone Clip ! It has mystery, Music , Different angles and each one shows that place in a different light, than you have the incrdible sunsets and the Point of Interest really worked , its just award winning if you ask me. Its the perfect opening for Documentary about the place. Maybe someone will buy it from you its that good.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain. Land on the Water

This is a Magical Drone Clip ! It has mystery, Music , Different angles and each one shows that place in a different light, than you have the incrdible sunsets and the Point of Interest really worked , its just award winning if you ask me. Its the perfect opening for Documentary about the place. Maybe someone will buy it from you its that good.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain. Land on the Water
Thank you, it was an amazing moment to fly, we were soo lucky with the weather... All flown manually too, no POI or Active tracking, just didnt need to use it on the day :)

Reactions: Phantomrain.org
What an amazing video! Spectacular sunrise with this site. Great flight!

Reactions: AlbionDrones
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brokerman