DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Calibrating Vision sensors

bburnett15

Reactions
I see that it was almost exactly a year ago to the day that I had this problem before. I CANNOT GET THE RED AND GREEN CORNERS TO CONNECT!!
Last time I had to send it to DJI and they made the warning go away for $263!
WHAT A PAIN!!
can anyone offer any advice or is this just a problem?

update- i tried it again, starting over and i got the front sensors to calibrate but when i moved to calibrate the bottom sensors next, again it would not recognize when he red and green corners were lined up. this sucks.

Last edited:
What screen are you displaying the calibration thing on?
I had great difficulty with a laptop .....until I stood the laptop on its edge and opened the screen to its widest extent then leant the laptop so that the screen was vertical. I might have also removed and reinstalled the assistant 2.
What version of the assistant 2 are you using?

Reactions: TTP
Uuum did a post disappear? I could have sworn there was one showing the caliration screen but I was interupted whilst typing this reply and the screen is not longer visible.

Taking that screen as the literal position of the drone when it "will not recognize when red and green corners are lined up" the drone is, from memory, a little too close and possibly slightly to the left of where it should be. It needs clear space 'beneath' the drone so that the drone, at that stage. can be looking at the target from square on, the was the initial problem that I encountered with an opened normally laptop, the keyboard kept getting in the way

Yeah, sorry, after I got off the phone with DJI, I realized there’s nothing I can do except to send it back, or ignore it. So I deleted my follow up posts. Sorry, i found the responses to be most informative and my posts sounded like continual whining.
screen may be an issue

i expected it to go like this YouTube video:

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000