DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Calibration problems mavic pro

Dflorea

Reactions
I calibrated with dji pro to go app. Got message to use the assistant software. Downloaded dji assistant. Connected the magic to my lap top. Adjusted the display. Will not let me calibrate keeps telling me to reboot the drone. I've watched utube tutorial, and read forum remarks.But I'm not getting any results.Any help is appreciated. Dave

If it is the vision sensors that are not calibrating, I have read here that some computer monitors or monitor resolution settings can cause problems.

I have the exact same problem and despite using a lower resolution screen setting and several times rebooting the computer , I still cannot get the dots to appear on the screen to complete the recalibration. Really frustrating. Now showing the need to calibrate thevIMUnas well. Grrrr! Come on DJI this issue has being going on for ages and your online DJI assistants are pretty useless in helping.

I agree , I have an Apple Mac mini.and a Microsoft surface pro. No luck on either device. Tried multiple times and multiple ways on each but it just won’t bring up the black and white patterns. This might be a good way to discharge the batteries? Haha

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Albrecht0803