DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Calling all Litchi users

sbishop1488

Reactions
Hi,

I'm due to purchase Litchi on Friday and had a few questions which I don't seem to be able to find a definitive answer for, so any help much appreciated!

1) I have an iPhone 6S+ and an iPad Pro 12.9", I'm using the phone for flying and wondered if I purchase Litchi via the App Store on my phone if it will also appear on my iPad? i.e. I don't have to pay twice.

2) I'm getting Litchi for the Waypoints functionality and wondered if I could create plans using the app on my iPad Pro or am I tied to using Mission Control via the Litchi website?

Probably two stupid questions but your help would be great :)

Cheers

Reactions: olicoz and FLYTAP
1. Yes, purchase on iOS It will be available on your other iOS devices as long as you sign in with same iCloud details.

2. Yes, you can create waypoint missions on your device - The website is an added bonus. Better options actually in the app than on the website version.

I had a nosey at the Litchi website the other day and I could see all sorts of flight plans in my local area.

Not only that, it appeared I could edit them :eek:

What's that all about?!

Is everything on Litchi publicly viewable / editable?

Reactions: olicoz
Hi,

I'm due to purchase Litchi on Friday and had a few questions which I don't seem to be able to find a definitive answer for, so any help much appreciated!

1) I have an iPhone 6S+ and an iPad Pro 12.9", I'm using the phone for flying and wondered if I purchase Litchi via the App Store on my phone if it will also appear on my iPad? i.e. I don't have to pay twice.

2) I'm getting Litchi for the Waypoints functionality and wondered if I could create plans using the app on my iPad Pro or am I tied to using Mission Control via the Litchi website?

Probably two stupid questions but your help would be great :)

Cheers

I have it on my iphone 7+ and iPad 4 Mini. Also, have you considered DJI Ground Station Pro? It's free.

There is a lot that Litchi can do the GS Pro can't. I use Litchi mostly for 360 Panoramas and waypoint flying.

Is everything on Litchi publicly viewable / editable?

I believe you can choose whether or not to make it public

I don't think you can edit them, but you can fly them. At least, that's my understanding, unless they have changed that feature now.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gadget61