DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Cambodia | A Historical and Cultural Mecca

Rathi Roam

Reactions

Hey everyone,

I made another video of my travels this time Cambodia, it’s all shot on GoPro and the Mavic Air. It would mean the world to me if you would spend a few minuts to check it out and maybe like and comment the video as well.

Thank you very much!

Nice Vid.

Reactions: Rathi Roam
Loved it! When I lived in Vietnam 50 years ago, I took two motorcycle trips through Cambodia to Thailand. The north and the south were so different! I was in awe at the marvelous water storage and distribution around Angkor Wat. To think that a vanished people with no power machinery could engineer and build such a thing! Angkor Wat itself was the treat of a lifetime.

Loved it! When I lived in Vietnam 50 years ago, I took two motorcycle trips through Cambodia to Thailand. The north and the south were so different! I was in awe at the marvelous water storage and distribution around Angkor Wat. To think that a vanished people with no power machinery could engineer and build such a thing! Angkor Wat itself was the treat of a lifetime.

Sounds like two awesome trips! Couldn't agree more. It's really a must see place.

Hey everyone,

I made another video of my travels this time Cambodia, it’s all shot on GoPro and the Mavic Air. It would mean the world to me if you would spend a few minuts to check it out and maybe like and comment the video as well.

Thank you very much!
I really liked all the colors in the video and the way it was edited. The monkey at the end was perfect!

Hey everyone,

Thank you very much!
I did watch the video- I have been to AngkorWat also. It is a fascinating place. My two negative comments are hopefully to be constructive; (1) in the opening scenes (Bhuddhas,rhesus monkeys) the disparity between the bright and dark areas is too great- try to open the shadows. (2) the music track is a bit harsh. For positive comments, I loved the quick cuts, many views far and near, water views, overhead views of the luxe hotel in the Angkor area (those are some really beautiful hotels there!).

Happy travels.

I did watch the video- I have been to AngkorWat also. It is a fascinating place. My two negative comments are hopefully to be constructive; (1) in the opening scenes (Bhuddhas,rhesus monkeys) the disparity between the bright and dark areas is too great- try to open the shadows. (2) the music track is a bit harsh. For positive comments, I loved the quick cuts, many views far and near, water views, overhead views of the luxe hotel in the Angkor area (those are some really beautiful hotels there!).

Happy travels.

Thank you for the comment and feedback. Glad you liked it and yeah the area is fantastic.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada