DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Cambridge University at sunrise - something a little different from usual.

Wow! Beautiful shots! Makes me want to hop the pond and go do some filming there. Well done!

Are they ok with you flying around there?

Edge Hill Uni here in the NW outright ban it.

But like Anthony said, what a stunning place! The architecture is amazing Thumbswayup

Reactions: hjmavic
Are they ok with you flying around there?

Edge Hill Uni here in the NW outright ban it.

But like Anthony said, what a stunning place! The architecture is amazing Thumbswayup

So I'm sure you wouldn't be allowed to take off from within the colleges themselves - but there's loads of fields near them, and no one around early in the morning

Reactions: Alec Smirts
I still use iMovie, barely scratching the surface of what it can actually do.

Are there any advantages to FCP for a n00b? Or should I wait until I find or reach the limitations of my skills with iMovie first?

Although I think I've just answered my own question :)

Brilliant video, I live down the road and that was really nice to watch. Good music choice as well. Thumbswayup

Reactions: Niiik
Brilliant video, I live down the road and that was really nice to watch. Good music choice as well. Thumbswayup
Thanks! I thought supporting Cambridge based musicians would be nice (not that they need support anymore!)

I still use iMovie, barely scratching the surface of what it can actually do.

Are there any advantages to FCP for a n00b? Or should I wait until I find or reach the limitations of my skills with iMovie first?

Although I think I've just answered my own question :)

I kind of regret the years I spent using iMovie - I don't think it's much easier to use for simple projects, and if you have the extra functionality of FCP, you'll learn to use it!

It's also a real pain to change from one to the other, maybe easier to do it before you have too many 4K projects clogging up your system!

Reactions: Ping^Spike
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hiinthesky