DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Camera acting weird

Natehighup

Reactions
I can be flying, actually this normally happens while in hover but all of a sudden the camera will point up or up and to the right,the screen will go black for a second then will come back on and camera will be out of focus,then all will return to normal? Whole process maybe 6 seconds.
I would note when the camera points up I have no control over the gimbal and also recording stops also during all this. I have full signal on my vid stream so I don’t think it’s that.the symptoms almost lead me to believe a Loose wire however if I try to hold the bird in my hand while jiggling the gimbal wires I can not reproduce it? I have 15 hours and 91 flights and zero crashes and this has happened a handful of times,it’s really disorienting to view I thought at first it was the drone going all goofy turning on it’s own or something but no it’s just the gimbal. After this I can hit record again and be on my way no issue , and I get zero warnings during all this either .any help would be greatly appreciated!! Oh I did a recalibration of the gimbal,compass,imu,and reformatted my sd.

Yeah I searched after.....why did I think this was a one in a million issue that doesn’t warrant searching?? Idk but I’m going to put in a smaller sd card 16 vs 64 see if that helps

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jack_0851