DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Camera connection issue

DCS62

Reactions
I am a new Mavic 2 Zoom owner. I am having issues connecting the camera to the controller. It gives me an error that I am not connected to the drone. I checked all connections, ok. I can fly it with the controller but my camera does not give me a view on my Iphone. Can anyone help me. There is no trouble shooting in the manuals that they send with the drone.

There's a lot of mixed up terns here so I am not clear on your problem.
If the controller itself says 'connecting', it means it isn't connected to the drone. Have you tried re-binding the AC to the RC?

I am a new Mavic 2 Zoom owner. I am having issues connecting the camera to the controller. It gives me an error that I am not connected to the drone. I checked all connections, ok. I can fly it with the controller but my camera does not give me a view on my Iphone. Can anyone help me. There is no trouble shooting in the manuals that they send with the drone.
Are you using the bottom usb or the using the side to connect your phone. On my Mavic Pro it got to where it wouldn’t let me use the side port I now have to use the the bottom USB port of my phone cable. Haven’t had trouble out of my Mavic 2 zoom yet.

Are you using the bottom usb or the using the side to connect your phone. On my Mavic Pro it got to where it wouldn’t let me use the side port I now have to use the the bottom USB port of my phone cable. Haven’t had trouble out of my Mavic 2 zoom yet.
I haven't tried that yet. I will try that and leave you know how it works..thanks

There's a lot of mixed up terns here so I am not clear on your problem.
If the controller itself says 'connecting', it means it isn't connected to the drone. Have you tried re-binding the AC to the RC?
Since I am new to drones,,,not sure what you mean "re-binding"

I haven't tried that yet. I will try that and leave you know how it works..thanks
I figured out my issue. The connection to my phone was not good. Probably my phone, which is 2 yrs old, is a little worn from all the charging. Got it working today.

My phone connection was the problem. It is probably worn over the years from all the charging. I tried the usb port and had no luck. I just have to be careful when I hook it up. Thanks for your help

Just hooked up my Mini Ipad to the usb port. Works fine and nice to have a bigger screen. I think they have issues with that side port.

I have had read some ‘pro advice’ on another thread that the little DJI supplied cable that is plugged into the left is not very reliable. In fact, yes, it seems to be not creating a firm connection in the lightning socket on my iPhone6. I have got a small lightning cable from Apple that I am going to test out (plugging into the USB port) next time I can fly.

Just hooked up my Mini Ipad to the usb port. Works fine and nice to have a bigger screen. I think they have issues with that side port.
Glad you solved your problem. The issue is more likely with the cable than with the side port.

Reactions: sparkies
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
piloter