DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Camera issue?/ software?

jburgos

Reactions
Hello, I seeking help from the fluent DJI users who may know what you think is going on if the video I attached here. DJI support couldn’t definitely find a solution except to send back. A few qualifiers: the firmware is up to date as of Oct 4th on both controller and drone, current go4 app on apple iPad Pro (same issue exist on iPhone XSmax), was able to take photos/video after firmware update (over the air; not with Assistant 2). One more thing, you’ll notice that I attempted to take a photo and you’ll see the shutter button on live view just spinning. Let me know if there is any other information you need to help understand this issue.

Thanks

Yes it is. Apparently there is a 15day replacement policy. I am sending back but it’s past that time frame as I didn’t open and fly it as soon I Got it. They wouldn’t consider the activation of drone to my account as day one of ownership. I’m going through the rest of the warranty policy to find the 15 day reference and where I stand past the 15 day time frame.

Target was the merchant I bought it from but they don’t sell it anymore for a replacement. Also I bought just before the tariff increases so if I take back to target for a refund I would have to re-purchase at higher price somewhere else.

Can you send it back to DJI? Well w/in warranty.
If you activated they have it in their database.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucent6408d