DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Camera lens filter

Test pilot

Reactions
What would be the best all around lens filter for my Mavic Pro? Or do I need to get a set of filters?

Reactions: Former Member
If glare is the problem, you probably are looking for CP filters. The problem with CP is you have to adjust them for the polar angle you need. That will shift as you move around.

With my spark I had no glare problems at all flying into the sun out of the sun up to the sun back from the sun didn’t matter no glare. I I get my MP in the air and I can hardly see from the time I takeoff till the time I land. Oh well I guess I’m still in the learning curve with this thing.
Is there just one particular lands that would help me with the glare. I don’t want to try to keep up with four or five of those little things a size of a bottle top. Any and all Help or suggestions are most appreciated.

You need at least a set of ND filters. I have NEWER brand. While the climate here is such that we have clear blue sky and white sandy beaches for much of the time means i use an ND32 filter much of the time occasionally others are called for
Also use polarising sometimes especially when there is glare of water

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Deltabird